Master Coach Japan Director
- Capoeira – Instrutor
- Black Belt – Brazilian Jiu-jitsu – Caveirinha
- Black Belt – Yudansha MMA-FS (Jiu-jitsu, Judo, Kickboxing, Arnis)
- BWK Master Trainer MMA Fitness Instructor, Level 3.
- A.A. General Studies – Wentworth Military Academy
- B.S. Residential and Commercial Architectural CADD
- M.S. International Management
Benjamin Moriniere is a Capoeira, MMA, Jiu-jitsu, Judo, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Modern Arnis and Military Combatives fighter and coach for the last decade in Japan and for many year in the U.S. He has trained thousands of students from all over the world and produced multiple adult and youth champions in MMA, Jiu-jitsu, Kickboxing, Judo and Wrestling. He has helped countless people reach their fitness goals through a “No Excuses” attitude mixed with genuine passion to see people succeed.